Preparing to book
Before you can book your ADR test, your vehicle must have passed its HCV test and you must have your CRW.
The date your current ADR expires is the date when your annual ADR testing is due.
How to book
You can book your test online with My CVRT, which saves you time and postage. Here’s how:
1. First, register for My CVRT
, our online system
2. Enter your vehicle details and select your preferred ADR test centre. This is when you can add an HCV test if you wish.
3. Choose your ADR certificate category and vehicle category
4. Enter your declarations. This is where you can upload all your declaration documentation and certificates
5. Book your vehicle’s ADR test in 3 easy steps
- Choose a date for the test
- Make your ADR payment: to the RSA for processing
- Make a preliminary booking & the test centre will confirm
We accept VISA and Mastercard. Please note, we do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards
Or you can apply offline:
Download our application (pdf) and fill it in along with all your certificates.
Then you can post it into us - be sure to send everything in at least 10 working days before your ADR test -
Vehicle Standards Section,
Road Safety Authority,
Moy Valley Business Park,
Remember! - The person presenting the vehicle for its test is now required to produce Presenter I.D. in the form of a valid Driving Licence or Passport at the test centre.