Lost or Stolen CRWs

If your CRW has been lost, stoled or destroyed, you can apply online for a replacement CRW. 

Apply online

To apply online to replace your lost, stolen or destroyed CRW, click on the button.

CVRT CRW Free Final 

To apply online you will need:

  • Vehicle registration number
  • The first date of registration or the last 4 digits of the VIN/Chassis number

​​If you have any queries relating to lost/stolen CRWs or CRWs lost in the post, please email cvrtfinance@rsa.ie.

There is no fee for an online replacement application. A postal application costs €7

In the case where you did not receive your CRW because the registered owner details on your vehicle registration certificate (VRC) were incorrect, you should forward your VRC for amendment to the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport, Shannon, Co Clare. 

When you receive the amended VRC then you can apply for a replacement CRW online.

Related Content

Chat to Chris!